Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Open House and New Catalog

It's Here!!! The NEW 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog starts today! You can acccess the new catalog and order. You will like the new products that you will find there. The new IN COLORS are spectacular! Do you want to check these new items out in person? I have arranged that for you. You are invited to an OPEN HOUSE at my house on July 11 at 12 to 2 PM. Please check my website or contact me for more specific info. Here is what you can expect to find that day.

1. Display of New products for you to see
2. Catalogs for you to look through and check out what is new or you can get one of your own
3. Make "2" Make and Takes using the new products
4. Try the Big Shot if you have not already
5. Retired sets for you to buy at a discount
6. Display of projects using the "NEW" products
7. Door Prizes

So come on out and see the "NEW" catalog and what it has to offer! I just know you will be as excited as I am about it! Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment