Here are my two youngest grandsons dressed in their Thanksgiving outfits wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Monday, November 19, 2012
It's the most wonderful time of the year! This is when Stampin' p offers great deals for Holiday Gift giving There are a number of items that are available at my Online Store that are 20%-50% OFF
Check it out! Listed below are more details on this Online Extravaganza.
In addition, there will be three products 20 percent off for 24-hours only on both the first and last days of Online Extravaganza-our very own doorbusters! Woot!
Monday, November 19, midnight - 11:50 PM (MT)
|Simply Scored Diagonal Plate|
|Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine|
|Big Shot Doctor's Bag|
Wednesday, November 28, midnight - 11:50 PM (MT)
|118941||Clear Block Bundle (Blocks A-I)|
|120279||Clear Block Storage Caddy|
|109127||Stack & Store Caddy|
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Stamping Up presenting a new product. It's the Talking Tag! Check it out!
You will have the opportunity to listen, re-record, cancel, or confirm your message after you've completed recording it. Each label allows up to 60 seconds of a greeting, song, or product message.
To play the message, recipients will need to download the app and scan the code. Messages are saved for two years, so they can listen to it over and over.
For How-tos and quick tips, check out this FAQ.
Friday, November 16, 2012
STAMP SET: Beautiful Season
PAPER: Be of Good Cheer
INK: Cherry Cobbler
ACCESSORIES: Curly Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Rhinestone Jewels, 1/4" Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Scoring/Cutting Tool, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green and Chocolate Chip Markers
In the first pocket you will find a Christmas Sentiment and a place to sign your name. And when you open it up you will find a gift card inside. It is very easy to make. And if you need to make a lot of gift card holders, you will find that this will be quick to make. I will say though, you need to go slowly the first time you try to make it. It is not hard to make but the first time might be a bit tricky. Once you know how to do it, it will go fast.
Hopefully this gave you another way to make your holiday gift giving easier. Well my goal today is to continue on my Christmas cards. Usually by this time of the year, my cards are finished and ready to be signed. This year I am so far behind. Hopefully this weekend , I will be able to catch up. Enjoy your day!
Thursday, November 15, 2012
STAMP SET: Snow Much Fun
PAPER: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Night of Navy
INK: White, Staz-On, Night of Navy
ACCESSORIES: Northen Flurry Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Colored Pencils, Blender Pens, Scoring Tool, Bitty Banner Framelits, Sponge Dauber, Sticky Strip
This is such a cute card. Everyone will enjoy receiving this card, hands down. And on the plus, side it is a very simple card to make. Trying to get started on my own Christmas cards and hopefully the today is the day. Even if I only get to cut the cardstock. Enjoy the day!
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
I think this is my favorite card this month and it is very simple to make. I used the "TEXTURE STAMPING with EMBOSSING FOLDER" technique. I think this card has a more vintage feel to it and of course that is my favorite type of card. The supplies that I used for this project were:
STAMP SETS: Watercolor Winter, More Many Messages
PAPER: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
INK: Early Espresso, Soft Suede
ACCESSORIES: Always Artichoke Seam Binding, Pearl Jewels, Dimensionals, Lacey Brocade Embossing Folder, Brayer, Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke Markers, Apothecary Accents Framelits
This is just another way to use your embossing folders. I look at it as a "more bang your buck" moment. And I think all of you want to get the most out of your money. This morning is another "Mawmaw" Morning. Both boys will be up here and after they leave I will be working on Eli's 2nd Birthday party invitations. Wow! Does time go by fast! Enjoy the day!
Sunday, November 4, 2012
I am back from vacation and feel lucky that I missed hurricane Sandy. Although we were very lucky here. We did not get a lot of rain but we did get a lot of wind. Electric lines were down in some parts of my development, an some are still down and those people are still without power. They have been told that hopefully a crew from Ohio will arrive tomorrow to help them. My section of the development was without power until late Wednesday evening. So when we got home we did have power.
While I have been gone, Stampin' Up has been offering a lot of promotions and product. So I will try to catch everyone up on what is available.
Stampin' Up is making this NEW Trimmer available to all customers beginning November 1. I am putting this product high on my wish list. I saw this demonstrated at convention and LOVED it! Check out the features and then check out the video demo. I as sure you will love it as much as I do.
- An extra-wide 6-1/4" cutting base and an extended 14-1/2" ruler
- The extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 1/4" (4 mm) increments, allowing for small measurements.
- The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts.
- When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface.
- The cutting base and track include a full ruler, incorporating measurements down to 1/16" and grid lines that mark each quarter inch.
- All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won't wear off.
- The base has nonskid feet, which keeps the Stampin' Trimmer securely in place on your work area.
- A full 12" cutting and scoring track
- The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don't have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you're not using them.
- The track gives you enough space to cut or score a full 12" (30.5 cm) without having to remove or switch out handles.
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
- The track includes an insertion point for cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track.
- Specially designed handles and cutting track to ensure straight cuts
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
- Handles come in two colors: dark for cutting, light for scoring.
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you're cutting.
- The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
- Storage compartment under base
- The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades, and even business cards.
- Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you've stored.
- Product details: item 126889; $29.95
Tomorrow I will post the NEW promotion for this month. Another exciting and terrific deal! Enjoy the day!