Thursday, November 15, 2012

November Technique Class- Card 2

Here is the second card that we are making at Technique Class.  This card is a "Diorama Card"I think it s really cute.  Sometimes you just need a card that is a bit whimsical and I think this card fits the bill. The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SET:  Snow Much Fun
PAPER:  Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Night of Navy
INK:  White, Staz-On, Night of Navy
ACCESSORIES:  Northen Flurry Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Colored Pencils, Blender Pens, Scoring Tool, Bitty Banner Framelits, Sponge Dauber, Sticky Strip

This is such a cute card.  Everyone will enjoy receiving this card, hands down.  And on the plus, side it is a very simple card to make.  Trying to get started on my own Christmas cards and hopefully the today is the day.  Even if I only get to cut the cardstock.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment