Friday, November 16, 2012

November Technique Class- Card 3

It has became a tradition at my November Technique Classes that I demonstrate how to make a Gift Card Holder.  Each year I try to show them a different way to make a gift card holder.  This year's idea came from a swap at the SU Convention in Salt Lake City.  When I saw this swap I just knew that I had to show this at my November classes.  It is really a miniature version of a Double Pocket Card.  The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SET:  Beautiful Season
PAPER:  Be of Good Cheer
INK:  Cherry Cobbler
ACCESSORIES:  Curly Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Rhinestone Jewels, 1/4" Gumball Green Stitched Satin  Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Scoring/Cutting Tool, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green and Chocolate Chip Markers






In the first pocket you will find a Christmas Sentiment and a place to sign your name.  And when you open it up you will find a gift card inside.  It is very easy to make.  And if you need to make a lot of gift card holders, you will find that this will be quick to make.  I will say though, you need to go slowly the first time you try to make it.  It is not hard to make but the first time might be a bit tricky.  Once you know how to do it, it will go fast.












Hopefully this gave you another way to make your holiday gift giving easier.  Well my goal today is to continue on my Christmas cards.  Usually by this time of the year, my cards are finished and ready to be signed.  This year I am so far behind.  Hopefully this weekend , I will be able to catch up.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment