Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November Technique Class- Card 1

This month has been a little more hectic than I had anticipated.  And now it seems that I am behind on everything.  Now I need to focus on my blog more and not disappoint those who are so kind to follow my blog.  The next couple of posts I will be posting November's Technique Classes projects.

I think this is my favorite card this month and it is very simple to make.  I used the "TEXTURE STAMPING with EMBOSSING FOLDER" technique.  I think this card has a more vintage feel to it and of course that is my favorite type of card.  The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SETS: Watercolor Winter, More Many Messages
PAPER:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
INK:  Early Espresso, Soft Suede
ACCESSORIES:  Always Artichoke Seam Binding, Pearl Jewels, Dimensionals, Lacey Brocade Embossing Folder, Brayer, Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke Markers, Apothecary Accents Framelits

 This is just another way to use your embossing folders.  I look at it as a "more bang your buck" moment.  And I think all of you want to get the most out of your money.  This morning is another "Mawmaw" Morning.  Both boys will be up here and after they leave I will be working on Eli's 2nd Birthday party invitations.  Wow!  Does time go by fast!  Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment