Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mojo Monday 95


I am so excited that I even was able to get to work on my own cards this week. My daughter from Arizona arrived 3:30 am Monday morning. Needless to say the whole week so far has been crazy! She is back in Pennsylvania because of relocating for a new job which she will start in a week. It has been hard to find time to do my own things because of all that had to be done before she got back. I needed to get all of my things out of her room to make room for her. My stamping and craft items have now been relocated various locations throughout the house. It takes me more time to remember where they are than to do the projects!
Any way... this is what I came up with for Mojo Monday. It feels good to do these challenges again and I hope to be able to keep up with them. For some reason, I am in the Christmas mode. It could be that I am gearing up for Susan's and my "CHRISTMAS IN JULY" event on the 25th. More about that during later posts. But I was very pleased how this turned out. I love the designer paper in the background. That came from the new SU Merry Moments Designer Paper. The Merry Christmas sentiment is from the Level One Hostess set, "HOLIDAY BEST". That is a cute set with four different holiday sentiments. For this card, the supplies I used were:
STAMP SETS: Holiday Best, A Cardinal Christmas
PAPER: Merry Moments Designer Paper, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
INK: Real Red, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: Red Micro Beads, Very Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware. Dimensionals, Blender Pens, 1/4 inch Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon
Last night I had my last Technique Class for July and I was showing the girls what I was working on. They really liked this card. They also remarked about the new Holiday Designer paper that I was using. I showed them the whole package of paper and they all were so excited about it. I think I have got them all in the Holiday Spirit also! I need to stay in the Holiday Spirit because today I will be finishing up bagging all the supply packages for next Saturday's Christmas in July event. So have a great day and Merry Christmas!

1 comment: