Thursday, July 9, 2009

Technique Class-Card 1

This month' theme for Technique Class s "BLEACH". I will be demonstrating three different ways that you can use bleach in making your card. This is the first card we will be making. I used a lot of the items from the NEW 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog for this card. The designer paper is called "Autumn Traditions". I also used the same DSP on yesterday's card. I really like this selection of paper. The package has a nice assortment of fall colors, fall patterns and papers that have a masculine feel to them. I like this color combination, it gives you a very fall like feeling. Besides using the new DSP from the new catalog, I used the "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set, the Modern Label Punch, and Dusty Durango cardstock which are also new products from the new catalog. The supplies that I used for this card were:


STAMP SET: Teeny Tiny Wishes

PAPER: Autumn Traditions DSP, Old Olive, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango

INK: Dusty Durango

ACCESSORIES: Bleach, 1/4 Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Gold Brads, Dimensional

Just a tip. If you are using bleach on your stamps to stamp, please make sure that you clean then right after use. That will insure that they stay in good shape. I was so excited to make this card because I could not wait to use this new design of designer paper. I really like the new designs that they have in the catalog this year. I can not wait to try out more of them. This afternoon I am going to do my most favorite thing of summer. I am going to my friend's house where she has prepared a lunch for a small group of us. (a couple of women that I used to work with) and after lunch we are going to stamp. We do this once a week in the summer. We have had this tradition for at least 5 years now. I love that time with my friend's. So go and enjoy your day, I know I will. You can check my website www.dereag.stampinup.net for the dates and times this month.



1 comment: