Monday, July 20, 2009

Razzle Dazzle Me

I am back and up and running.  My daughter helped me figure out how to get my pictures on this computer.  How simple!  I thought it would take me days to figure it out!  This note card was one of my Make and Take projects at my Open House.  How cute and simple.  I was showing off a few of the new products from the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog.  We used the new stamp set "RAZZLE DAZZLE" to stamp the image onto the RICH RAZZLEBERYcardstock   -one of the new In Colors. The designer paper that was used is my favorite from the new catalog.  It is the "COTTAGE WALL" DSP.  The color combination is gorgeous.  It combines, Orchid Opulence,  Rich Razzleberry, and Old Olive together in various designs.  It really is my favorite DSP so far!  Lastly, we used the brand new Rich Razzleberry Polka Dotted Grosgrain Ribbon.  Another outstanding product.  I wanted my customers to get a small taste of the great products Stampin' Up has this year in their new catalog.  So far they are loving it too.  Wait until they see the other new products that are coming that are in the Holiday Mini.  All I can say is WOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment