Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mojo Monday 97


I finally was able to get this posted today. The computer store was busy the last two days transferring the data from my old computer to my new one. So now I am ready to go. I really enjoyed this challenge. This card took me longer to do than normal but I did enjoy working on adding color to the detail of the stamped image. I also thought that the leaves were a perfect addition to the card. I used "Harvest Home" for this challenge. I always liked this set and for some reason, I just thought this set would be perfect for this card. I am in the holiday mode for some reason. For the last few weeks I have been stuck on making Autumn and Christmas cards. But I think this one is my favorite so far. The supplies that I used on this card were:

STAMP SET: Harvest Home
PAPER: Autumn Harvest DSP, Really Rust, Watercolor Paper, Always Artichoke
INK: Dusty Durango, Really Rust, Yoyo Yellow, Only orange, Real Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Close to Cocoa, Black Staz On
ACCESSORIES: Blender Pens, Dimensionals

The new Designer Paper "Autumn Harvest " is fantastic. I have found myself using it more and more. I love the fall colors that it uses and the designs on the paper. The package that I ordered is almost gone, so I guess that I will be ordering more of this paper in my next order. Today I will be working on techniques for my August classes. Go out and enjoyed the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment