Monday, July 13, 2009

Technique Class-Card 3

This is the last card that we will be making in this month's technique classes. The theme this month is "BLEACH" and all the cards are made using bleach in different ways. This is Shadow Stamping with Bleach. I wanted to use the new In Colors on a project and I think combining the Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Pale Plum together looks really good. This is a more subtle look. I used the Teeny Tiny Wishes for the sentiment. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Close as a Memory, Teeny Tiny Wishes
PAPER:Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
INK: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
ACCESSORIES: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dotted Ribbon

This is a retirement card for one of the women that I used to work with. She retired this June. Happy Retirement Elaine! Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment