Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mojo Monday 93

Unfortunately, I have a friend who lost both a parent and a brother-in-law the last few days. Needless to say it was a rough week for her and her family. I needed a sympathy card for her and was working on Mojo Monday challenge when I found out about the second death. I used that card for a sympathy card. I think you will agree with me that this card would work well for a sympathy card as well as a masculine birthday card. I was able to use the new In Colors for this card and I think the color combination is fantastic. The new Crushed Curry, Soft Suede and Dusty Durango work very well together along with Old Olive. These colors would also work well together for an Autumn card. The name of this stamp set is "AUTUMN DAYS". The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Autumn Days, Teeny Tiny Wishes
PAPER: Razzleberry Lemonade, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Old Olive
INK: Crushed Curry,Dusty Durango, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Dusty Durango Polka Dotted Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread, Earth Elements Buttons(retired)

I like the way the card came out and I think the color combination worked well. I hope my friend liked this card that I sent her. Enjoy the reat of the day.

1 comment:

  1. very nice card. I love those colors together. They would work great for several different kinds of cards. I'm so sorry to hear of your friends heart aches. I'm sure this card will be very much appreciated. Great work:)

    ReplyDelete