Saturday, July 11, 2009

Matthew's New Room



My friend from work, Nicole, had her second child in April. He is adorable!! This is a picture of his room. On his wall, you will see one of the Decor Elements.. This one is Snips and Snails in Chocolate Chip. She had ordered this before he was born. After he was born, I went up to the house and placed it on the wall for them. It was so easy to do! It did not take long to do and looked so nice when it was done. It really made the room look better by having something there instead of a big empty wall. While I was there, Nicole made us lunch, (delicious!) and I had a wonderful time visiting and holding Matthew. So take a look at the new Home Decor items. I am sure you can find something in there that can help you bring more personality to your room.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment