Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Christmas is Coming

My " event will soon be here. My sideline Susan and I are doing an event together and we are so excited! This is one of the projects we will be making. This is a gift card holder which hopefully looks like a present. I saw the directions on "Stamp With Heather"s Blog and liked the construction of the holder. I used the new Merry Moments Designer Paper. The base of the gift card was Real Red cardstock. I used the 5/8" Red Grosgrain Ribbon for the bow. The gift tag was punched from Whisper White cardstock after we stamped the snowflakes on using Garden Green. We liked that it was the opposite of the designer paper. The stamp comes from the level 2 stamp set, Christmas Punch. This is one of five Christmas projects we will be working on. I am hoping that everyone has a good time and can get a jump start on the holiday. And by the way, the Christmas cookies that I was baking last week will be there!!! Something to look forward to this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment