Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mojo Monday-Really Late

I know that this is really late, but I was determined to do this challenge this week. Unfortunately, I had such a hectic week that I did not get finished until yesterday. Well, that is only half true because I did finish one Friday evening but I did not like it and tweaked it yesterday to come up with this card. For some reason, the last few days, I end up with masculine type cards. This trend is so unlike me but it seems to be making my friends happy because they have been trying to get me to create more masculine cards. So this one is for you guys! The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Autumn Days
PAPER: Autumn Harvest DSP, Soft Suede, Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
INK: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Dusty Durango
ACCESSORIES: Bermuda Bay Marker, Dusty Durango Marker, Gold Brads, Dimensionals, Dusty Durango Polka Dotted Ribbon

I turned the ribbon around to the plain side because I felt that the polka dots were too busy on this card. I used the THUMPING technique on the pheasant to give it a more dimensional look. All in all, I am pretty pleased how this card turned out. Just an update on the Christmas in July event. It went very well yesterday. I thank everyone that turned out and I hope you had a good time too. I did take my camera yesterday to take pictures of everyone working on their projects but I forgot to take any pictures until after we had everything cleaned up. You just have to believe me when I say that there was Christmas music, Christmas cookies, Christmas decorations, Christmas Tree, Christmas projects going on and a lot of good friendly Christmas cheer! It was a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment