Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me! Today is my birthday but it is also my upline's daughter, Grace and my sideline Jaime's birthday. I thought this 3 x 3" notecard would be the perfect card to show you today in honor of all of our birthdays. This was one of the projects that we made at my Open House. It is very simple but I thought it was a good way to introduce a couple of new products to my customers. The stamped image is from the Razzle Dazzle stamp set. We took the new In Color Markers and colored in each design strip a different new In Color. We used the new In Color ribbon and made a bow on the side. We took the new Modern Label punch and punched from Bermuda Bay cardstock. For the sentiment we used the new stamp set "TEENY TINY WISHES" in Melon Mambo and used the Word Window punch to cut it out. Voila! You have quick and easy note card made almost entirely from new products. Quick and easy to make so you can make a lot of them to have on hand for that special occasion. Go out and enjoy your day today because I knew I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment