Friday, June 26, 2009

Santa Bag With Scallops


Today I went to my friend Susan's house. we are working on a "Christmas in July" stamp camp. So today we worked on making various Christmas projects. Unfortunately we did not have the new Christmas Designer Papers and stamp sets to use . July 1 can not come soon enough because we both have lists a mile long for the new products. But anyway, we made projects with supplies that we had on hand. This was one of those projects. I thought it was cute but this is not one that we will be making in July. It is a bag made by using the Bag with Scallops Big Shot XL Die. I thought that I could add Santa face on the scallop flap. The face is placed on top of the flap. As I am looking at this now, I realize that I forgot to put punched circles on for the buttons. I got the idea of putting a Santa face on the flap because of all the Santas that I have seen people do using a scallop punch. The supplies that I used for this project were:
PAPER: Real Red, Brushed Silver, Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Punch, Trio Flower Punch, 1- 3/4 Circle Punch, 1/4 Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, White Gel Pen, Velcro, Sticky Tape
I am really happy the way this turned out. I am really in the mood now to come up with more projects for the Christmas season. We had a good time today and can't wait until we get the new products from SU so we can play some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment