Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm Back

Well I am back from a weekend mini vacation. I was in Gettysburg with my cousins from Connecticut. we had a great time together. We enjoy getting together because we really don't get to see a lot of each other. This weekend was delightful, I can't wait until we get together again for another road trip. I did not have time to stamp but...I still have cards from when I was stamping with Susan last week and thought I would share another one of those cards. This is another sneak peek of the new In Colors and new Designer Paper and a new stamp set. I really am blown away at the new In Colors. They are really so vibrant and exciting to look at! This card uses the stamp set "CIRCLE CIRCUS". It has a number of shapes and designs of circles. When I worked on this card, I just starting stamping every circle in each of the new In Colors. I then played around with the circles, changing colors, changing positions, changing circle from designs to just plain punched out circles of the new colors, changing sizes....I could go on and on but you get the idea. I just kept doing that until I came up with a layout that I liked. I was left with A LOT of different circle pieces but I can always use them some place else on another card. The supplies that I used on this card were:

STAMP SETS: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes

PAPER: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Paper

INK: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry

ACCESSORIES: Silver brads, Various sized Circle Punches, Rhinestone Brad, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals

All the supplies are new and will be in the new catalog. Today is the last day that you can preorder a catalog from me for $5. Please contact me today if you still would like to preorder a catty. Remember after today, they will go back up to the regular price. The Rhinestone Brads, Silver Brads, Dimensionals and Circle Punches are in this catalog and will be in the new one as well.

I enjoy getting together with friends and stamp. It was so much fun and Susan's last week. I think it is good to do that sometimes because you can always bounce ideas off each other. I think that is a good way to stretch yourself when stamping. I am off now to start working on the Mojo Monday Challenge. Hopefully I will be able to post what I came up with tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment