Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunday's Play Date

Yesterday, my friend Susan invited me over to her house to play...with the new sneak peek products from Stampin' Up. The new In-Colors are absolutely beautiful! I used them on this card. Although the the picture does not do the colors any justice, the colors are much more vibrant than shown here. The two of us were glued to the new catalog yesterday while we were writing down our wish lists of new products, stamp sets, Designer Papers, ect. We had a great time. Really, the time was too short! We finished a couple of cards but were not able to get through all the new items she had. I can hardly wait until July 1 to be able to share all the new products with you. I know you will enjoy them. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Razzle Dazzle (new), Thank You Kindly)
PAPER: Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Paper(new), Whisper White, Old Olive, Rich, Razzleberry(new)
INK: Rich Razzleberry(new)
ACCESSORIES: Rich Razzleberry Marker(new), Old Olive Marker

I love going to Susan's because she has a great basement that she has EVERYTHING you can think of! She was kind enough yesterday to let me play with her supplies because my sneak peek order did not come in yet. Thanks Susan! Enjoy the day!

1 comment: