Friday, June 12, 2009

Graduation Invitations


Last Fall, at one of my technique classes, I demonstrated to my class how to make Diagonal Double Pocket cards. After we made the card, one of my customers/friends remarked how much she liked the card and technique. She said that she thought it would make the perfect invitation for her daughter's graduation party. So in the Fall, she bought all the paper she would need for the invitations. This past weekend she came to class and showed us the finished invitations that she had made. Here is a picture of the graduation invitations she made for her daughter. If you are thinking that they look like Halloween invites, it is understandable since her school colors are orange and black. She was kind enough to email me a picture of what they all looked like. I think they look great! I know the other people who attended my class last weekend also thought she had done a great job on them. The supplies that were used for this card were:



STAMP SET: none

PAPER: Patterns Designer Paper-Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White

INK: none

ACCESSORIES: stickers, ribbon


My friend did the wording and the school's emblem on the computer. I think it looks great! The neat thing about this invitation is, I know Katie. When I was teaching I taught Katie from Kindergarten through Sixth Grade at the Elementary School. So these invitations have a special meaning for me. Congratulations Katie!

1 comment: