Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mojo Monday 91

This is the card that I finished today for Mojo Monday. I received this stamp set at Leadership and for some reason have not used it much. When I saw the rectangle for this challenge, my mind went immediately to this set, "Good Friend". I also decided to use really bright colors for this card. I looked at the last few cards that I made and they all seemed so dark. I made a real effort to go bright! The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Good Friend, All Holidays
PAPER: Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Yoyo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
INK: Pumpkin Pie, Pixie Pink(stamped off), Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: Black Gingham Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Flower Brads, Dimensionals, Texturz Plates

This card is so bright in person and that is what I was going for. This card is also more whimsical than what I have been doing lately. I don't know if you can see it but I ran the Yellow and Turquoise papers through the Big Shot using the Texturz Plates. In person, it really made a big difference. I adore the Texturz Plates and think that they can really add a pop to your project.

No comments:

Post a Comment