Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June Technique Class- Card 1


Just got back from my upline's house and saw the NEW catalog. I am really happy about it. She has all the new In Colors and they are gorgeous. Can't wait until July when I can start using all the new things. I am very excited! I was working on my blog when she called to ask me over to look at everything. So I stopped working on this post and ran right over. So now it is back to work. Today's card is one we had made with my upline at her house. I think it is simple and elegant. It makes the perfect bridal or wedding card. And I should know since last week I gave one of these cards to my friend for her wedding and I gave one to my daughter's best friend for her bridal shower. Everyone loved it. This is a really easy way to dry emboss vellum although I will also be showing you another way to dry emboss vellum in the class. I used the Big Shot and the Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die. The White Satin Ribbon, Oval Scallop Punch, and "Oval All" stamp set can all be found in the Occasions Mini. I will show you the other cards we will be creating during the week. I can't show you all at one time, I want to keep you in suspense. If you need to check dates and times for the classes this month, you can check my SU website. www.dereag.stampinup.net. Have a great rest of the day. I know I will. I can't stop smiling from seeing the new catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment