Monday, June 1, 2009

Mojo Moday 89

With everything going on today, I can not believe that I was able to finish a Mojo Monday sketch on a Monday! That never happened before. Of course I was online this morning trying to get the Last Chance lists out to my customers. I wanted to make sure they had an opportunity to get retired accessories before they were gone. But after lunch I sat down, relaxed and worked on this sketch. This card was made with one of the retiring sets "MORNING SOFT". It is a beautiful set. I happened to borrow it from one of my friends from work last week. I used it to make one of the cards we are going to make in technique class this month. This is not the card, I will post that one later this week. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Morning Soft
PAPER: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Whisper White, Parisian Breeze, Vellum
INK: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Almost Amethyst, Old Olive Kiwi Kiss, Black Stazon
ACCESSORIES: So Saffron Marker, Pumpkin Pie Marker, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Kiwi Kiss/ Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

A lot of items that were used in making this card are retiring. They are: Parisian Breeze Designer Paper, Morning Soft stamp set, Kiwi Kiss/ Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Baja Breeze ink and paper. So if you would like or need any of these supplies make sure you order them as soon as possible. I am going to miss them BUT..... I saw a sneak peek of the new In Colors and some new Designer Paper and I will say you are going to love them too. Check out the list of retired Stampin" Up products which you can obtain by clicking on the icon on the sidebar of my blog. Now go out and enjoy the rest of the day! It is a gorgeous one!

9 comments: