Thursday, June 4, 2009

June Technique Card- Part 3

This is the last card that we will be making for the June "VELLUM" technique classes. I had vellum written on my calendar for a couple of months. I also knew I was going to do Vitalized Vellum. A number of uplines above me, Pennie, had done this technique at a Regional Seminar and was on the Workshop Wows DVD. But when I was checking out Flowerbug's Inkspot last month and saw this card using the technique I was going to use, I just had to CASE it. It is beautiful card and I give full credit to her. I did make a few minor changes. I simply fell in love with this card after I saw it and I know that my customers will love it too. The stamp sets that were used were "God's Beauty" and "Great Friend". "God's Beauty" is a level one hostess set and "Great Friend" is from the Occasions Mini. My entry today is going to be very short. I have a Midnight Madness card to work on and I need to get prepared for my technique class on Saturday morning and a Stamp Camp that is coming in the afternoon. Busy, Busy, Busy. Hope you all have a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment