Friday, July 2, 2010

The New Catalog is Here!!! Hooray!!

The new catalog is here. Yesterday was the first day that you could order from it. This is a picture of all catalogs and Catalog Survival Kits for my customers who pre-ordered the catalog. I already placed an order of a lot of the new products to share with everybody at my Open House. My Open House will be held on June 10th at my house from Noon -2 PM. If you want to check out the NEW 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog and can't get to my Open House or you did not pre-order the catalog, click on the icon of the New Catalog on the right hand side of my blog.

Enjoy browsing through the New Catalog and enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. Gail what a great idea! I bet your customers were excited to get their hands on one of those new catalogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks good, but you should change the date to July 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are right otherwise I already had my Open House. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, you would've been a psychic with all the stuff one month early!

    ReplyDelete