Thursday, July 29, 2010

Friends in Stamford

You are probably tired of hearing about our weekend in Stamford but we got so much done. When you stamp for about 12 hours in one day, you are able to get a lot accomplished! And we certainly did get a lot of samples to take back to our customers. This is a favor box that I would like to think holds lots of chocolate! The card stock color that is used to make this box is Chocolate Chip. So it only stands to reason (in my mind) that you would put chocolates (my favorite) in the box. I like the way Kim had us run the card stock through the big shot to create texture on the box. The supplies that were used to make this project were:

STAMP SET: Friends Never Fade
PAPER: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
INK: Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: 1-1/4" Marina Mist Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossing Folder

I love the new color MARINA MIST. It is such a nice compliment to the Chocolate Chip card stock. I think I am going to try to use that color more in my projects. Well I am on my way out again today to finish up on all the running I need to do. Hopefully then I will be able to have a relaxing weekend. So all of you go out and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment