Friday, July 23, 2010

Susan's Purse

Most of us made little gifts to give to each other when we saw each other at our own mini-convention at Stanford last week. Susan made this cute little purse which is holding a mini note pad and a gel pen. Susan made a cute little key ring with our initials attached to the purse. How cute is that? Susan made each of the purses out of Real Red. To make the texture on the purse, Susan used the Square Lattice Texture Embossing Folder. I love using the embossing folder makes the mini purse look as though it was made from fabric.

And of course, Love Monkey came along to join us for the weekend. Here he is stamping along with us. That silly monkey! Today Susan and I are going to start to set up for our Christmas in July event on Sunday. I have a busy weekend this weekend. A going away dinner tonight for my upline who is moving, tomorrow my birthday and a wedding, and then Sunday is the Christmas in July event! So if you don't hear from me for a couple of days, please understand. I will be exhausted! So you go out and enjoy the day!

1 comment: