Monday, July 12, 2010

Christmas in July Tag Bag

Who doesn't need tags at Christmas? I am always looking for tags for my packages at Christmas time. Who couldn't use this adorable package of tags. We have 5 different designs of tags and everyone will make 2 of each design. There is one design missing in this photo. But I assure you that the 5th design is just as cute. This Bag of Tags is made using the new Jolly Holiday DSP from the new catalog. I love it! The color combination Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, and Very Vanilla is great and the designs are great too. When I saw the paper, I immediately ordered a couple of packages because I knew I would use this will use this paper a lot for the Holidays. The package does not only have to be used for tags but you can use the design for the package for other things. On a later blog, I will give you directions on how to make the packaging for the tags. Another quick, easy and impressive project that will amaze your friends and family when you give them to them.

Please don't forget to contact me before July 17th if you are planning to attend our CHRISTMAS IN JULY event. It will be held on July 25th at 1 PM at Susan's House. The Christmas Carols will be playing, the house will be decorated and Christmas cookies ready for devouring will complete the Christmas fun.

Enjoy the day!

2 comments: