Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mini Pizza Box

Today I decided to post what I shared at our weekend at Stamford. Each one of us did a shoebox swap and half of us also did a Three Dimensional project. This is what I shared for my 3-D project. I wanted to share the easy Pizza Box which holds 3" x 3" note cards. I used the stamp set, "Watercolor Trio". My goal was to show how you can take the same stamp set but change the feeling of the card by changing just the color of the flower and design of the DSP. I used the new "Sunny Garden" DSP. Last year my favorite DSP was Cottage Wall. "Sunny Garden" uses the same designs but changed the color scheme. It is a winner in my book. The supplies used for this project were:

STAMP SET: Watercolor Trio
PAPER: Whisper White, Dafffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizazz, Sunny Garden DSP
ACCESSORIES: Pear Pizazz Poly Twill Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Large Circle Punch, Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait and Poppy Parade Markers

I think this is a cute little set which would make a nice gift for someone. You don't always have to do a complicated design or project to make a nice gift. This project is a good example of that. Today I need to work non stop on the "Christmas in July" event. So you go out and enjoy the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment