Monday, July 5, 2010

Punched Posies Case

I cased this card from the card that my upline received from her upline, Pennie. Pennie always stamps such great cards! I saw it on Kim's blog. I wanted this stamp set "Punched Posies" so bad but once I got it, I had a rough time finding time to stamp. You can get this stamp set by hosting a workshop of at least $300.00. I tried to use some of the new colors. I really like this color combination. I would not have put these colors together but was organizing my new papers and I had three of the colors laying on top of each other and thought that the combination looked pretty good. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Punched Posies, On Your Birthday
PAPER: Melon Mambo, Rose Regal, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
INK: Melon Mambo, Rose Regal, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizazz, Bashful Blue
ACCESSORIES: Butterfly Punch, XL Flower Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Sponges

The products typed in red are the new products and the products typed in blue can be found in the Summer Mini.

I will tell you a secret about this card. I originally was not going to have a sentiment on the card. But I made a smudge at the top of the card after it was all out together. To cover up the smudge, I stamped the sentiment and punched it out and attached it over the mark. I think I did a good job covering up my mistake, don't you. I am going to go over to my stamping sister this morning to finalize projects that we are going to make at our Christmas in July Event. As soon as we have all the projects made, I will start posting pictures of the projects. I know I will be enjoying my day. Now you go out and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment