Friday, July 9, 2010

Christmas in July is Starting!

My customers wait for my Christmas in July event because they know that I try to give them some great ideas that they can work on over the summer. This way when it gets closer to the real holiday hopefully they will be more prepared and less stressed. This is one of the projects they will be making. It is a gift card holder disguised as a gift bag. I made one a few weeks ago but used a summery paper instead. Once you have the pattern down, there are so many variations that you could create. I used the Christmas DSP in the NEW 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog. Isn't it so cute! For the next couple of days I will post more projects that we will making at the Christmas in July event. More information will follow.

Right now I am getting ready for a stamping get together at my house with my close friends from work. We usually get together in the summer months to have lunch and then stamp. Nothing is better than eating, stamping and spending time with good friends. I am so looking forward to today. You go out and enjoy the day!

1 comment: