Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Well all of us our back in our own homes after a wonderful weekend of stamping with my upline and sidelines. We arrived in Stamford, Connecticut on Friday evening after EVERYONE had been stuck in traffic! Which should have been a 2 hour+ minutes drive for everyone, ended up to be a 4 - 5+ hour drive for us. My group arrived a little more than a 4 hour drive after being stuck in stop and go traffic. The next group arrived, after being stuck in traffic, in about 4-1/2 hours. The next two groups arrived after 5-5+ hours and they were also stuck in traffic. What a crazy time trying to get there! But once we all got there, we had so much fun meeting each other with some and catching up with others. The next day we met in a conference room for about 12 hours sharing all different kinds of projects techniques and tips with each other. For the next few days I will be posting pictures of my fantastic weekend

I am starting with posting a picture of a scrapbook page that Mabel showed us how to do. She used the new DSP Garden Gala from the new Catalog. We all felt that this page was perfect for the picture that was taken of all of us this weekend. I also included a picture of Mabel showing off the scrapbook page she created. Please believe me when I say, a great time was had by all! Now all of you go out and enjoy your day!


4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful picture of Mabel and her project. This was one of my absolute favs from this past weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for to have a the picture of our group to put in it!

    ReplyDelete