Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Totally Tess Was There Giving Us Chocolate

I thought this project that Cindyrae did was so cute! We had this huge glass container FILLED with Dove Chocolate that Cindyrae brought. It was a glass container that you can buy at any store that sells glass jars or canisters. Totally Tess is that cute stamper that is adorning the jar with a heart in one hand and her stamping bag in the other. Cindyrae first used our Decor Elements to decorate the jar with the white design. She then used the stamp set "Totally Tess" to stamp the stamper and then with the technique of Paper Piecing she was able to complete Tess. Tess was attached on top of the design.

This was something that Cindyrae made using supplies from the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog. So unfortunately you are unable to get the DSP or Ribbon, or the colors that she used anymore. But the upside is that Stampin' Up has great new colors, ribbons, and papers that you would still be able to make a similar project. The stamp set "Totally Tess" is available in the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog.

Although this is something that we did not make at our stamping weekend, I thought that is was so cute that I wanted to share it with you. It was a perfect project to give us a great idea. I am sure that all of us went home to buy a jar to make our own. Well, I know Susan and I stopped on the way home from our weekend to get a jar to try to make our own. HAve a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Woah! Tess looks like she might have been imbibing in those Margaritas I heard were at this Love at First Stamp event! And I was worried you would all think I was the lush hehehe

    ReplyDelete