Friday, July 16, 2010

Off to Connecticut

I am running around this morning trying to get all my stamping stuff together. I am off to Connecticut with my Upline and 6 sidelines ( I prefer stamping sisters ) for a weekend of stamping or our own mini convention. Six of us live in PA and one of Kim's downlines live in Massachusetts. So we decided we like to get together since the last few Regionals have not been close enough for the Massachusetts people to attend and some of us from PA have not met them. So we decided that we all wanted to get together and today all of us are on the road heading to Connecticut to meet each other.

So you will not hear from me for a few days while we all get together to stamp our little hearts out. When I get back I will have so much new stuff to show you. We are going to be sharing a lot of information with each other and hopefully learn new techniques and projects. I will be leaving in 30 minutes. Go out and enjoy your day! I know I will.

1 comment: