Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Christmas in July Christmas Card

When I plan my Christmas in July events, I try to offer a variety of projects. But I always make sure that there is a card. This is the card that we are offering at our Christmas event this year. It was cased from a very talented stamper, Jackie Topa. Jackie always comes up with these great cards using punches, dies, or stamps in the most creative ways. She has done it again with the idea for this card.

This is the last project in the preview of what we are offering at our CHRISTMAS IN JULY event. You still have time to contact me and sign up to attend. Here is the info on the class:

WHAT: CHRISTMAS IN JULY
WHEN: Sunday July 25, 2010
TIME: 1 PM
COST: $15
WHERE: Susan's House

Please email me or call if you are interested in this class by July 17.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment