Sunday, July 25, 2010

Christmas in July Event

Well yesterday Susan and I had our annual Christmas in July Event. We had such a good time! I posted pictures today so you can see that we really get into this. When you arrive at the house you are greeted by a snowman sitting at the entrance to the house. I am surprised he did not melt since it was hot, hot, hot yesterday! Then when you walked into the house there was Santa standing next to a Christmas Tree. If you look very closely you will see presents under the tree for all those stampers who had been very good all year. We had Mr. Snowman holding a wreath guarding the door prizes. Susan and I were both dressed for the occasion. She wore a Christmas apron and crazy me wore a red turtleneck top with a Christmas shirt on top. And believe it or not, I actually baked homemade Christmas cookies. Our customers could not believe what we had done to make this event a special one. As you can see, with Christmas music playing, they were busy making those projects we had prepared for them.

Well today I will be working on some new Christmas cards for our Holiday Stamp A Stack next month. So I will be busy but you make sure to go out and enjoy the day!






1 comment: