Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Katherine's Blueberry Card

How cute is this! Katherine demonstrated how to make this adorable card at out stamping weekend in Connecticut. The leaf is from a sizzlet and the berries are made from a small circle punch. The only stamping on this card is the sentiment.

The supplies that she used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Smarty Pants
PAPER: Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand Always Artichoke, Night of Navy
INK: Night of Navy
ACCESSORIES: 1/4" Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Little Leaves Sizzlet, Big Shot, 1/2" Circle Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Texture Embossing Folder

I loved this card from Katherine! You might not be able to see it but the Very Vanilla background is textured by using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. I find myself using those Textured Embossing Folders more and more. I love the subtle texture it creates on a card.

Well I am off to do a bunch of errands today and then for dinner I am meeting some good friends. We all have summer birthdays which are close, so we are celebrating them tonight. You go out and enjoy your day too!


No comments:

Post a Comment