Wednesday, June 30, 2010

July Technique Class- Card 2

This is the second card that my customers will make this month at my technique classes. This is called a "Hinge Card"and is a cute and fun card for people to receive. I used "Sweet Scoops" stamp set for this whimsical card. Personally, I am a flower and vintage gal and this stamp set would not have been that I would have picked first. BUT....I am trying to stretch myself and create cards outside of my comfort zone and this card is my attempt at doing that. I think it came out cute. I know any of my friends would be happy to get a card like this. I just might send it to my friend for her birthday next week. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Sweet Scoops, On Your Birthday
PAPER: Island Oasis DSP, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie
INK: More Mustard, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie
ACCESSORIES: Rhinestone Brads, Dimensionals

If you like this card, please join me at my July Technique Classes. I have to go now and clean up my hallway. While I was typing this blog entry, my dog Lucy, decided I was not paying enough attention to her. She grabbed a bag of cotton balls and ran down the hall with it. Cottons balls were flying out of the bag as she ran down the hall. It did look comical but now I have to clean it up. She is like the little kids who get in trouble as soon as Mom gets on the phone or computer and doesn't pay attention to the kids. Well anyway... you go out and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment