Monday, June 21, 2010

Gift Card Holder

I am always looking for great ideas for gift card holders. My stamping sister, Susan came across a gift card holder on Becky Roberts blog. I was thinking of using her creation for my Christmas in July event. So I started to come up with a sample and realized that I did not have any Christmas DSP. So I decided I would make a sample but I used the new Greenhouse Gala DSP. This will be available July 1 when you are able to order from the new catalog. What a cute bag it created! My youngest daughter's birthday is in August and I think that this is a perfect gift card holder to use for her gift. The flowers are so bright and Summery. The supplies used for this project were:

PAPER: Greenhouse Gala DSP, Old Olive Cardstock

ACCESSORIES: Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip, non SU Tissue Paper

This was a quick, easy, and adorable project to make. Anyone would be thrilled to receive a gift card in this holder. Thanks for checking in. Go out and enjoy the day!

1 comment: