Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bella Is Leaving

The DSP Bella Bleu is retiring and I am so sad. I love this paper. It has a vintage feel to it and is extremely versatile. I made this card for a Stamp Camp using this paper. This card is made using my favorite stamp set "FRIENDS 24-7". This card was made with a minimal amount of supplies and looks beautiful. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Friends 24-7
INK: Not Quite Navy
PAPER: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Bella Blue DSP
ACCESSORIES: Eyelet Border Punch, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon

The last few cards that I have made are quick and dimple cards. The point is that you don't need a lot of different supplies. If you have the right stamp set, colors, paper, and with a few accessories you can make a large variety of cards.

Learn to have fun with your supplies and you can do great things with your cards and scrapbook pages. Go out and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment