Monday, June 14, 2010

June Technique Class- Card 3

This was the last card that we made for our "Shimmer" Technique Classes for June. What we did here was color the Shimmer Paint to create a colorful shimmery effect. Again the photo does not show off the shimmer on the orange butterflies. I used a lot of the new products which you will find in the new catalog. You probably are looking at this card thinking "Where did all these products come from because I have never seen them before?" Well you are right! Only the stamp sets that I used to stamp this card, are in the 2009-2010. All the paper and embellishments that I used will be in the new catty. Bet you can't wait to see all the new products that Stampin' Up has put in the new catty. I know you will love what they have put in the new catty.

Go out and enjoy the rest of the day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card... I love the colors and the stamps that you used. Great job! I am sure it just shines beautifully in person!

    ReplyDelete