Thursday, June 3, 2010

Last Elements of Style

This is the last card using the "Elements of Style" stamp set that I will post for a while. I know you want to see some different cards from me for a change. But I just couldn't help making so many cards with this set. I just love it. The UPS man should be visiting me today with some new products and Stampin' Up. I can't wait to get my hands on them and come up with new card designs for you. Getting back to this card... another quick and easy card. This set makes it so easy to create cards that make a statement but are easy to make. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Elements of Style
PAPER: Very Vanilla, Night of Navy
INK: Black Staz-On, Night of Navy, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: Blender Pens, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon. Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spray

I tried the Smooch Spray on this card for the first time. I really like the pearly effect that it gives the card. So much to experiment with, so little time. Hopefully I will be able get my hands on the new stuff so that I can play around with it today. I am not promising anything. Yesterday was a disaster! When I went to make dinner last night, water was dripping from the ice maker. Then I looked on the floor and there was a puddle. I then picked up one of my frozen vegetable bags and it was limp so I knew I was in trouble. I checked the refrigerator and my water was not as cold as it should be. So last night I had to unload the fridge and freezer and get everything that could be saved to a cold place. Some food in the freezer had to be thrown out and I cooked others. Hopefully today will be a calmer day and that the repairman can fix it. Although.... I already had my Dad to the lab for bloodwork and the dog has to be at the groomer in a half hour. So while I jump into this crazy day, I hope you will ENJOY your day!


2 comments:

  1. Love the night of navy version! Beautiful...hope you have a better day today..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a lovely card...

    ReplyDelete