Friday, June 11, 2010

June Technique Class- Card 2

"Shimmer Misting" is the second technique that we will be doing this month. On this card I used three colors that will be in the new color collections. I used Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, and Pacific Point cardstock. I like this color combination. I think that I will be using it more through out the year. I did use Shimmer paint on this card but it is hard to see with the picture I took. It really does look better in person. The Shimmer Misting gives the card an extra touch that finishes it off very nicely.

I hope you like this card. Remember, the weekend will be here soon. So enjoy the day and the weekend. I will be busy this weekend with a technique class, a Stamp Camp and a downline meeting. What a busy weekend for me! Hope you an relax on yours.

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, this says Happy Birthday with the color choice and I love the circles on top.

    ReplyDelete