Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June Technique Class- Card 1

This month's theme is "SHIMMER". There is a sneak peek on this card, maybe you can spot it. I will tell you where it is at the end this blog. It is hard to see on this card (my bad photography) but there is some shimmer. There is a lot going on on this card although it looks simple. I used the Shimmer Smooch and a stencil to get the background. I then used the stencil and sponged the design on top. After all that, I ran the cardstock through the Big Shot using a Texture Plate. It seemed to plain to me until I ran it through the Big Shot. It just seemed to need a little something extra.

The sneak peek is the sentiment at that bottom. The stamp set is called "Perfect Punches". I guarantee you will like this set. That is all you will get to see of any new products today.

I was late with this posting but had an extremely busy morning running to appointments. Go and enjoy the rest of the day!


1 comment:

  1. Gail, I agree that putting the card through the big shot gave it that something special.

    ReplyDelete