Sunday, May 2, 2010

Christmas in May?

Yesterday I was a vendor at a May event in town. I displayed some of the great products in the NEW Summer Mini. As of May 1, you can order from the Summer Mini. While I was there, I decided that I would use the My Digital Studio. I had started back in December to use MDS to create a scrapbook from our trip to Longaberger. Well, I was able to complete one page and then the holidays came, birthdays, my Dad getting sick, the move and I just put everything on the back burner. So yesterday while I was there, I worked on my scrapbook. It was a great way to show off this great product from Stampin' Up. I am so happy to tell you that I was able to finish 6 pages yesterday. I thought that I would show you one of the pages I was able to finish. Who would have thought that I would be scrapbooking Christmas pages in May. On this page I placed pictures that each of us had taken sitting on Santa's lap. Santa was a figure that was outside on the porch of one of the buildings at the Homestead. The porch was decorated for Christmas and even had a decorated tree next to Santa. It was really nice to look at all those pictures again and remember what a great time I had there with my friends. MDS is so easy to use and the options that you have to create your page are numerous. I love it! I think that I will try to do another page or two today. I am going to enjoy today. Why don't you go out and do something to enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment