Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Flower Pot Pocket Card-May Technique Class Card

This is one of the three Novelty Cards that we are going to be making this month at my Techniques Classes. This is a cute Pocket Card that would be perfect for a birthday for a friend or for Mom. There are so many different ways to decorate the flower pot . I have seen the butterfly punch Pansies, Sizzix Die Daisies, and many other types of flowers. I decided to use the XL Flower Punch, Five Petal Punch and Boho Flowers Punch to create my flowers. This is a really quick and easy way to create the flowers to be placed in the pot. I think it is a good project to show your customers the variety of ways that you can use the punches. They love it when I show them the different things that can done using a product.

I think that posting this card today is appropriate because it is a beautiful day today and my flowers are looking as great as those on my card. Have a great day!

1 comment: