Friday, May 21, 2010

Lady Bug Card- May Technique Card 3

This is the last card that we are making for May's Technique Classes. So many people have Ladybugs are their blog but I like the one that Rhonda Wade had her blog. Such a quick and easy card to make. This card is great for a small child, teen or an adult. Who doesn't like Lady Bugs? I use to buy them for my Mother because her name was Dot. I always think of her when I see Ladybugs because of the "Dots". I think it was time to get away from the vintage cards I like to make and have some fun with these novelty cards. With summer almost here, fun is demanded!

Everyone go out and enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love how the wings open :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, I'm sure everyone will enjoy the cards! I can't wait to see them in real life tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete