Monday, May 3, 2010

Scrapbook Make and Take

I told you that I was a vendor at an event on Saturday. We were all asked to do a Make & Take for the people who came in to the store. This was my Make & Take. I used some of the colors that are retiring and I also used one of the new products from the SUMMER MINI. The new products I used were the mini wheels and the Stampin' Around Builder Wheel Spindle. Who ever thought of this idea was a genius! By using the new builder wheel, you can customize the wheel anyway you'd like. You can stack 3, 2 or even just one of these mini wheels. On the left size of the pages where I used the new wheel. That was created by using three of the mini wheels. I love how you can create your own personalized wheel. For this design, I used Candle Crazy, Birthday, and So Many Stars wheels. I also used the new Punch Pack. There are three mini punches that coordinate with the Itty Bitty Bits stamp set. I needed to create a page that was simple, easy and could be done within 20 minutes. I think that I did just that by designing this page. I think they liked it. The supplies used for this project were:

STAMP SETS: Crazy for Cupcakes, Celebrate Everything
PAPER: Taken With Teal, YoYo Yellow, Pixie Pink, Whisper White, Green Galore, Assorted DSP scraps
INK: Taken With Teal, Black Staz-On
ACCESSORIES: Punch Pack, 3/4" Circle Punch, Jumbo Wheel Handle, Candle Crazy Wheel, Birthday Wheel, So Many Stars, Builder Wheel Spindle, Pixie Pink, YoYo Yellow, Taken With Teal, and Green Galore Markers, Scissors

The items in red are the items that will be retiring June 30th. The items in green are the items which you can find in the new SUMMER MINI. It is raining here right now so I hope wherever you are, you are enjoying your day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a beautiful - bright page! Love the new wheel!

    ReplyDelete