Monday, May 17, 2010

Congratulations Erin

One of my friends and former co-workers gave birth to a baby girl on Thursday. I am so happy for her! So I had to make her a card. She loves to scrapbook and appreciates handmade cards and gifts because she knows the love that goes into it. I borrowed this retired set to make this card. This had to be my all time favorite stamp set and was sad to see it retire. I think I like it because it has such a vintage feel to it. I used Pretty in Pink cardstock and also the returning Pink Pirouette cardstock. I used Regal Rose ink to print the buggy and the sentiment inside. I wanted it to look very girly girl since this is her second child and the first child was a boy. I am so happy for them. Congratulations Erin and I wish all the best to you and your family!

1 comment: