Friday, May 28, 2010

Simple, Simple, Simple Elements of Style

This has to be the most simple card but it looks so nice. I got tired of using black with this set. So I went to Night of Navy. I think using the dark colors and stamping the background all over in addition to using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder makes the paper look like Toile. I like the look of Toile so I like this card. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Elements of Style
PAPER: Whisper White, Night of Navy
INK: Night of Navy
ACCESSORIES: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Pretties Kit

This is a great card to make if you are just starting out and you don't have a large variety of colors of paper and ink. Just 1 color of ink and 1 color of paper in addition to the white and you are good to go. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment