Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Elements of Style- Card 2

Here is another card using the "ELEMENTS OF STYLE" stamp set. This card is so different from the last one. This card I think it so Spring like. I saw a similar card and just put my own spin on it. I used the "ALL A FLUTTER" stamp also. That is another stamp which I really like a lot. I like using a butterfly stamp and I like the more realistic looking butterfly stamps the best. That is why I was so happy that Stampin' Up put this single butterfly stamp in the Summer Mini. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: En Francois, All A Flutter, Elements of Style
PAPER: Whisper White, So Saffron, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Vellum
INK: Bashful Blue
ACCESSORIES: Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Pretties Kit, Mini Glue Dots , Dimensionals, and Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and So Saffron Markers

You can find the red typed products in the new Summer Mini.

This is when I really get excited when you can find a stamp set that is very versatile. I love it when you can get different looks from one stamp set. I hope you like this card. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment